Monday, December 29, 2008
I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour.I'll be there for you, like I've been there before.I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too. 


This sounds damn dumb: today is my first time going to Escape Theme Park. I mean like 16 full years of my life, I haven't even gone there before-.-
THANK YOU SEANY. got conned (a bit) by that seany, he wanted to give me this surprise (i've been waiting for 4 days) so he told me it's gonna be at cityhall, what bring extra clothes, so my first thoughts were: okay. fun. city area? gonna get wet. but WHERE??
you mean, some water wading pool right smack in cityhall for us to like catch ducks or smth?haha rubbish la all rubbish. finally two yellow tickets surfaced and like so obvious ESCAPEEE so I tried to keep cool about it. BUT YES, I GOT SURPRISED.
Wet n Wild and Go Kart are the best. Oh man Sean please be honoured to be the first passenger in my driving history. hahah. Sean: "ADRIAAA'S DRIVINGGG~!!!!!" Viking was a bit :S I still think the going up part is designed for ppl to scream.
Anyway the whole day was just super fun-filled. Met up with Bra, Shin, XH, Tecky & Vionana for Thai Express dinner which was very very good food, aw.
Thanks truckloads for Escape you stinky ass, enjoyed myself sooo much. How do you know I love surprises :) hugs.